CommCat QSXer is a freeware application that shows your current operating status on a world map and gives you a personal web site. Your call, current frequency, mode, name, location, and a short note appear on the MyQSX Activity Map web site.
- Show your operating status on the MyQSX Activity Map.
- Works with CommCat, TRX Manager, Ham Radio Deluxe*, Logic, and HAM-LOG.
- Easy manual entry of frequency and mode if you are not using a program on the supported list.
- Add a short note or greeting.
- Create your own web site with personal info, bio, and an S-meter graph.
- Visitors can send you e-mail through a form on your site that doesn't expose your e-mail address.
- Change the color and size of the CommCat QSXer window to match any background.
- Hide QSXer in the System Tray.